IT Support Engineer (12 months)
Salary completion bonus
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Laveena Wasvani
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-09-28 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting opportunity for the role of an IT Specialist (12 months) has just become available at one of the most respected global IT company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the IT Manager. In this role you will be responsible for managing and supporting infrastructure operations, you will be working closely with corporate support teams and enterprise voice teams to fix errors timely. Additionally, you will also be working proactively with the IT managers to automate, streamline and improve existing process as well as implement new processes efficiently and effectively as well as process documentation.
About the IT Support Engineer Role (12 months):
In this IT Support Engineer role (12months) you will be responsible for managing and supporting infrastructure operations, you will be working closely with corporate support teams and enterprise voice teams to fix errors timely. You will also be working proactively with the IT managers to automate, streamline and improve existing processes, delivering high quality perfomance.
- Manage and assist infrastructure operations, escalate and work with support teams to fix incidents timely, work with RE&F and support print services
- Coordinate and provide assistance to leadership meetings and work with regional/global peers, work with Deskside Support Technician team and provide assistance to each other and also provide senior stakeholders support
- Work with Enterprise Voice team and Telecom/Telephony team provide telephony support, be accountable to ensure outsourced vendor and support team fixes issues on timely basis
- Work with IT Manager to automate, streamline and improve existing process or implement new process to improve efficiency and effectiveness and lastly process documentation
To succeed in this role as an IT Support Engineer (12 months), you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with regional and global supporting teams, across borders and internal matrix.
• Possesses strong communication, negotiation skills and user-oriented
• Ability to work with people with diverse cultures and thinking
• Possesses positive attitude and initiatives to work with relevant parties to improve processes and fix issues
• Ability to demonstrate strong user focus to deliver excellent service to users, investigate and taking action to meet users’ needs
• Ability to think out-of-the-box, being agile, dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work under minimum supervision and committed to deliver results
• Understanding of Microsoft products and proficient in Microsoft technologies
• Understanding Telephony and Networking technologies
• Possesses scripting and application development knowledge and experience
• Demonstrated work experience in end user support environment
Candidates must have minimum knowledge of the scripting and development.
This global IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. This firm deals with the latest technologies and services. Excellent environment for on-the-job learning and working with talented people in the organization with diverse culture and background. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Specialist role (12 months)
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R Laveena Wasvani