Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect job based in Singapore has just become available at a global investment bank.
About the Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading incubation and development of components and services for cloud infrastructure services.
- Bridge the gap between stakeholders in the bank’s Lines of Businesses, from C-level down to Application Developer level delivering end-to-end solutions
- Communicate technical concepts in clear and established terms using appropriate channels, off-line and on-line collaboration methodologies
- Combine conceptual thinking and hands-on support for prototyping, PoC work, delivering examples
- Translate logical web-services architectures (based on both vendor and open source products) to technical web services architectures
- Work closely with Cloud Engineering, Platform Engineering, Database Engineering, Web Engineering and Middleware Engineering teams and close gaps in value chain between component of IT solution and business users
- Identify and propose new Cloud Infrastructure Service capabilities that are relevant to empower the bank’s business growth.
- Lead continuous improvement based on status quo cloud infrastructure execution and ongoing operation governance to ensure performance, security and enable business results.
The successful Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect will need to have at least 10 years' experience in large-scale solution design in cloud infrastructure under change control.
- Master’s degree in computer science and/or similar field
- Amazon Certified Solution Architect Professional level or Google Certified Cloud Architect level
- Over five years' hands-on experience in infrastructure as code deployments and in solution design, requirements gathering
- Excellent experience in bash scripting, distributed Linux-based systems design and delivery
- Hands-on continuous integration experience using Jenkins Pipelines, Git
- Hands-on experience of RESTful and/or web services deployment, including A/B testing
- Hands-on experience in one of the following web application development technologies: Java/Python/NodeJS
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh