Technical Oracle Service Manager
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Technical Oracle Service Manager job has just become available at a leading bank based in Singapore.
About the Technical Oracle Service Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing a team of 15 senior Oracle and PostgreSQL DBAs who are responsible for the support of mission-critical databases in the bank.
- Deliver L3 Oracle database support as per business agreed SLA, budget and scope
- Manage 15 technical L3 Oracle DBAs globally
- Reduce the cost of operations by automation and creating the right environment for staff to work more efficiently
- Tracking metrics on Incident, problem and continuous improvement
- Command and drive agenda with senior management and application stakeholders
The successful Technical Oracle Service Manager will need to have at least 15 years' experience as a hands-on technical Oracle DBA and strong experience in managing a team.
- Strong background in Oracle and Postgres database technologies
- Excellent scripting skills – Shell / Python
- Understanding of OS – Linux / Windows Server / Containers
- Knowledge of web services – Jboss, Tomcat, Apache
- Good understanding of release management and application deployment tools and processes
- Knowledge of ITIL Aligned Service Management Methodology
- Good appreciation / understanding of banking front, middle and back office processes
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Technical Oracle Service Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh