Desktop Support Analyst
Salary SGD3000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global financial services company has a job opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst to join its IT team on a long-term basis. This role will commence as a 12-month contract with the possibility of converting to a permanent position.
About the Desktop Support Analyst role:
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, you will be supporting users across APAC by managing the daily support of requests and issues.
- Provide level 1 support including installation, upgrades, supporting and troubleshooting of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Provide level 1 support including installation, upgrades, support and troubleshooting for printers, computer hardware, mobile, audio and video devices and other peripheral equipment
- Manage vendor and outsourcing contracts
- Track and manage license
- Log, escalate and track all incidents and requests
- Coordinate with external service providers for requisitions, repairs and incident reporting
- Perform basic Windows Active Directory administrative duties
The successful Desktop Support Analyst will need to be detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills. As this is a business-critical role, there will be times when you will be working beyond stipulated hours and potentially on weekends during emergencies.
- Holder of ITE or Diploma
- Possess at least two years' experience within IT support
- Knowledgeable in OS Installations
- Experienced in PC and laptop configuration
This is a great opportunity for professionals from different industries to gain exposure within financial services. This company is known in the market for its culture, and great opportunities await the right person in this Desktop Support Analyst role.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung