Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Virtual SME job has just been made available at a leading global bank based in Singapore.
About the Virtual SME Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing and supporting Microsoft Windows Servers and Virtual Infrastructure with a strong focus on internal cloud services, virtual server technology, virtual desktop and virtual application environments.
- Assisting with design and implementation on major digital transformation projects to provide IAAS and internal cloud solutions to several APAC countries
- As the SME, you will be empowered to design, plan and implement improvements in automation for existing server platforms and processes
- Troubleshooting issues and resolving them in a methodical and timely fashion according to strict policies and procedures
- Performing maintenance duties such as server patching, remediating OS vulnerabilities, and asset management
- Performing proactive System Performance Monitoring and Capacity Management
The successful Virtual SME will need to have at least five years' experience within a banking or financial institution environment.
- Proven experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere and be familiar with Windows Desktop Operating Systems and Office applications
- VMware Certification is mandatory – VCP as a minimum Professional qualification is required, VCAP is preferred
- Must have proven skills in Hyper-V technology - able to design, install, configure and support Hyper-V
- Proven experience supporting a large virtual server environment
- Have skills and knowledge in Ansible to help automate support tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience of technologies such as Domains, Group Policies, Effective permissions, DNS, Registries, DHCP, WINS, Firewalls, Proxy servers and other network devices
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Virtual SME role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh