Data Centre Operations Manager
Salary SGD84000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Harresh Krishnan (R1767144)
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Data Centre Operations Manager job has just become available at a leading financial services institution based in Singapore.
About the Data Centre Operations Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading a team of dynamic Level 1 professionals who perform full on-site support for data centre operations and infrastructure facilities.
- Lead and manage a team to provide 24x7 professional responses and support on incidents and problems based on ITIL standards
- Provide day-to-day operational expertise, management, and escalation based on established SLA
- Ensure timely and quality implementation of small to mid-scaled projects, through proper IT governance
- Review and streamline existing workflows and processes for efficiency gains and improvement in service/solution quality
- Keep abreast of global IT trends and developments and share within team
To succeed in this Data Centre Operations Manager job, you will need to be a strong advocate for automation and demonstrate strong passion, interest and knowledge in automating the processes within the team and larger technology division.
- 8-10 years' relevant experience in data centre operations management
- Possess a good degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with resource planning, allocation, mentoring and team management
- Good knowledge and understanding of data centre M&E infrastructure including PDU, UPS, CRAC, fire suppression, access controls and DCIM
- Good knowledge and understanding of network cabling standards, installation practices and common industry IT technology platforms including Cloud, NT, Unix, Storage, Network Hardware
- Exposure and experience in handling incident and problem management processes, reporting and escalation
- Working knowledge of IT best practices and standards such as ITIL service management
This is a successful and sustainable business and is built on doing tangible, long-term good for its employees, customers and the communities it serves. The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are a talented and focused Data Centre Operations Manager seeking the right opportunity in IT to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767144 Harresh Krishnan