Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 05 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Incident Manager job has just been made available at a reputable bank based in Singapore.
About the Incident Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency of the ITIL process with the proven ability to be provide oversight to coordinate and resolve incidents within application teams that can potentially affect the business from a reputable or financial standpoint.
- Liaise with L2 support groups and/or development groups to collaborate on the resolution of incidents
- Liaise with the Business Continuity team to provide summary detail should the crisis management team be invoked
- Follow documented support procedures, managing each issue through resolution in support of established service levels
- Track update and resolve all assigned incidents, changes and problem reports in the incident management system, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and of high quality
- Internal and external communication of issues to management, other internal support groups, and the customers via pages, email broadcasts or phone
The successful Incident Manager will need to have exceptional knowledge/experience with ITSM/ITIL best practices to resolve incidents within application support teams in the shortest time possible.
- Over eight years' technology experience in delivering support services directly related to IT operations and support organisations for production environments to include similar major incident management competencies
- Broad knowledge of application support in order to assess internal and external impact
- In-depth understanding of ITSM alongside with a minimum requirement of an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundation Certification
- Strong collaborative relationships with the various support teams and the ability to guide, direct, coordinate and control priority one problem bridges
- Experience of working in a 24-7 environment; ability to work flexible hours and be on-call
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and passionate Incident Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh