Unified Communications Engineer
Salary SGD85000 - SGD132000 per annum
Consultant Harresh Krishnan (R1767144)
Date posted 09 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Unified Communications Engineer job has just become available at a leading global asset management company based in Singapore.
About the Unified Communications Engineer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be part of the IT Infrastructure team providing support for all infrastructure components both in Singapore and across APAC. You will also be involved in the planning and implementation of projects.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of UC systems regionally and globally
• Collaborate very closely with your global peers and other infrastructure teams e.g. Desktop, Wintel, Network Engineers, Project Managers and 3rd party support organisations in support of the global UC service
• Provide technical engineering across the suite of UC products and planned programs of change
• Review operational services of both in-house and external providers to ensure standards are maintained
• Provide technical expertise in support of the day-to-day monitoring and tuning of the end-to-end infrastructure
• Engage with the wider IT support teams in the management and resolution of major incidents and problems
To succeed in this Unified Communications Engineer role, you will need a solid understanding of application implementation and troubleshooting. As this role will require working closely with global and regional counterparts, you will need to be a pro-active and tech-savvy professional.
• A degree graduate in Information Technology or any other relevant discipline
• At least 3-5 years' IT experience supporting a business environment where Lync / Skype for Business is fully deployed and used as the primary telephony platform within the organisation
• Experience integrating third party voice recording, compliance and switchboard systems is desired as is experience with session border controllers, SIP/ISDN and traditional conferencing systems
• Ability to work in a mission-critical environment
• Prior experience working in financial services or similar regulated industry is an advantage
• Experience supporting large and complex Lync/Skype4B environments, including telephony
• Experience working with managed service providers and outsourcers
• In-depth knowledge of Lync 2013 and Skype for Business
• In-depth knowledge of session border controllers (Sonus preferable), ISDN and SIP
• Detailed knowledge of Verba and Actiance compliance systems preferred
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Unified Messaging
• Knowledge of video conferencing solutions preferred eg. Polycom DMA/RMX, Acano, Cisco
• Good understanding of the wider Microsoft product stack including Office 365
If you are talented, focused, and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Unified Communications Engineer job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting job opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767144 Harresh Krishnan