Network Engineer (Contract)
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 08 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Network Engineer (Contract) job has just been made available at a leading international investment firm based in Singapore.
About the Network Engineer (Contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for daily BAU network support, whilst delivering IT Infrastructure projects together with a global team.
- Daily support of LAN, WAN and firewall environments, including problem isolation and resolution while working on various exciting Network projects alongside with a global team
- Support of Cisco switches and routers, Riverbed, IDS/IPS, Palo Alto and Checkpoint firewalls
- Be part of the technical level support and escalation of network related issues and problems
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and be involved in change and incident management
- Monitor and report network activity trends and to maintain, upgrade and ensure security patching of all equipment under management
To succeed in this Network Engineer (Contract) role, you will need to have at least five to seven years' hands-on experience with routing, switching and firewalls.
- Hands-on experience with routing and switching (BGP, OSPF and EIGRP, VTP, STP, VPC and OTV), Firewalls (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper) and Network appliances like Riverbed, Bluecoat proxies and Citrix Netscaler
- Knowledge of Video conferencing (Polycom DMA/RMX, Acano, Cisco) solutions
- Background in financial services or environments with large and complex networking environments is an advantage
- CCIE/CCNP/CCVP/CCDP is preferred
If you are a talented and focused Network Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking global investment firm that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh