Wintel Server Engineer (Contract)
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 08 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Wintel Server Engineer (Contract) job has just been made available at a top investment firm based in Singapore.
About the Wintel Server Engineer (Contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing end-to-end support for a top investment firm’s APAC Wintel server estate within a global team.
- Install, maintain and provide support for APAC Wintel server estate within a global team
- Design, develop, and test scripts and tools using Powershell to automate operational support processes and improve efficiency, reliability and responsiveness
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis to manage and resolve incidents and problems
- Work closely with the support functions, the Storage and Unix engineers to ensure all designs & deployments are globally consistent, scalable and supportable
To succeed in this Wintel Server Engineer (Contract) role, you will need to have at least five to seven years' hands-on experience with Windows server technologies.
- Excellent experience with Windows server technologies such as VMWare, Exchange, Citrix etc In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server 2012/2008, Citrix XenApp, VMWare and SCCM
- Hands-on Powershell scripting experience to automate operational processes
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS and HP blades, EMC VMAX/VNX and HP 3Par, Enterprise Vault, Sophos, and Netbackup is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of building capacity planning and capacity management processes
- Background in financial services with exposure to hyper-converged technologies like UCS and Nutanics is an advantage
If you are a talented and focused Wintel Server Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking global investment firm that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh