Regional Voice Consulting Engineer (CCIE)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 07 April 2017
An exciting Regional Voice Consulting Engineer (CCIE) role has just become available at one of the most sought after law firms based in Singapore.
About the Regional Voice Consulting Engineer (CCIE) Role:
In this role, you will be required to join the Network Engineering team under Technology Infrastructure to enhance the infrastructure development and change the firm's capability within the business.
- Be the network operations escalation contact for high severity incidents and possess strong troubleshooting skills to stabilise and resume services within the stipulated SLA
- Provide consultancy and advisory services to the business, systems development and technology production services for system integration, product evaluation, projects, new business engagements (i.e. acquisitions, integrations, new premises, major projects)
- Deliver high quality engineering solutions for the bank for both internal and external connectivity requirements
- Build, deploy and commission high quality communications infrastructure
- Identify and recommend new technology that will add value to the organisation in terms of performance and cost
- Develop a centre of excellence for WAN/LAN connectivity services
- Develop influential and trustworthy working relationships with other technology and business peers to communicate and achieve performance objectives. This should be aimed at reduced decision-making and implementation times
To succeed in the Regional Voice Consulting Engineer job, you will need to be immediately available and open to contractual roles.
- A valid Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, CCIE or a Juniper Network Certified Internetwork Expert, JNCIE certification is advantageous
- Strong knowledge in WAN technology like MPLS, Ethernet WAN, PBB
- Strong knowledge in Routing and Switching, eg. BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, VPC, Multicast, Wireless
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco Switches
- Experience in Juniper Switches an advantage
- Minimum 10 years' practical experience in infrastructure development life-cycles, testing, implementation, systems administration and support
- Solid experience in capacity and performance monitoring and planning
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Voice Consulting Engineer (CCIE) job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed