Senior Network Specialist (Manager)
Salary SGD150000 - SGD250000 per annum
Consultant Cheryl Oh (R1551418)
Date posted 02 March 2017
A leading global financial institution has a Senior Network Specialist (Manager) job available in Singapore. In this job, you will be the key liaison with both Network Operations and Engineering teams, as well as the business, to fully understand the firm's needs, and provide Network SME support in meeting their business objectives.
About the Senior Network Specialist (Manager) Role:
You will collaborate with both IT and business functions to fully understand the needs, and the best possible solutions according to established standards for the purpose of actively working to build healthy partnerships throughout the bank in meeting their business objectives.
- Be the key liaison between the Network Operations team and Network Engineering team, to provide Subject Matter Expertise advise and technical support on any Network-related issues
- Take a leadership role in coordinating and executing the installation of new portions of the network for network expansion for the purpose of architecting, delivering and maintaining a reliable and stable technology infrastructure appropriate to support the core objectives of the bank
- Proactively develop best practice methods, processes and procedures for WAN/LAN and data center operations, monitoring, maintenance, and implementations for the purpose of ensuring appropriate backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity needs
- Take a technical leadership role in large scale project implementations for the purpose of implementing key initiatives associated with the bank’s strategic Technology Blueprint
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in existing network to ensure minimal user impact from equipment failures; monitor networks; troubleshoot network performance for the purpose of providing exceptional customer service that exceeds their expectations
To succeed in this Senior Network Specialist (Manager) role, you will need to have at least ten years' Networking experience.
- Professional certifications in: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE
- Strong working experience in advanced architecture and support in complex network infrastructures in large organisations, preferably with experience in low latency network
- Excellent hands-on knowledge on:
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- F5, Alteon, Cisco ACE Load Balancing
- Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA, Juniper Netscreen
- EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PPP, MPLS
- Excellent communications
- At least eight years' working experience in a large financial institution
This leading financial institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Network Specialist seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551418 Cheryl Lynn Oh