Linux Engineer (Patch / Vulnerability management)
Salary SGD2500 - SGD3500 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 28 February 2017
A reputable Linux Engineer (Patch / Vulnerability management) job has become available at the most sought after IT services firms based in Singapore.
About the Linux Engineer (Patch / Vulnerability management) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that systems are patched and vulnerabilities are remedied in accordance to company standards.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Patch / vulnerability management; ensure systems are patched and vulnerabilities are remedied in accordance for company standards
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of JBoss EAP, EWS & FUSE
- Security management; ensure systems are hardened in accordance to company standards
- Verify / monitor system backup including restorations when necessary
- Vulnerability assessments and remedy based on SLA
To succeed in this Linux Engineer (Patch / Vulnerability management) role, you will need three to four years' experience as a Linux Engineer.
- Knowledge in configuring backup policies
- Ability to troubleshoot and tweak backup
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Has initiative, adaptability and embrace team cohesion
- The successful engineer will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
- Experience in Vulnerability assessments and remedy based on SLA
This IT Services firm has an excellent global track record and is recognised in the field.
If you would like to know more about this exciting role, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed