Infrastructure Project Manager
Consultant Cheryl Oh (R1551418)
Date posted 17 February 2017
A top global bank is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager in Singapore to be responsible for the successful planning, execution, and closure of short term projects in the infrastructure space.
About the Infrastructure Project Manager Role:
You will lead all projects through scoping, budgeting, implementation, command and control, escalations, risks and issue management and time management.
- Drive project delivery from initiation to implementation
- Handle problem and incident management, and change management effectively according to Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Appropriately escalate feedback and resolution delivery on key decisions, financial forecasts, and corrective actions when results deviate from plan or process definition
- Maintain knowledge of PM supportive software tools and systems
To succeed in this Infrastructure Project Manager role, you should have at least six years' relevant working experience with IT Infrastructure Project Management.
- Working experience with different layers of Infrastructure Technology and Trading Applications
- Excellent stakeholder-management and vendor-management
- Ability to handle problem and change in a systematic and effective manner
- Excellent communication skills, relationship management and a demonstrable focus on service delivery and service improvement
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551418 Cheryl Lynn Oh