Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 10 February 2017
An interesting Network Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected legal firms in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Network Manager, this is a role for a engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Network Engineer Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the operational health (Security, Availability, Performance, Interoperability and Reliability) of company’s data communications systems.
- Determine, recommend, and coordinate needed equipment (routers, circuits, concentrators, switches, servers, etc.)
- Define the timeline for interaction with vendors, service providers, and business units for integration of services and systems
- Integrate the current design of previously existing network into the enterprise network
- Coordinate and facilitate the integration and support for new equipment
- Optimise the performance of new equipment
- Determine equipment that needs to be retired and the replacement
- Work with the global network teams to incorporate standards and best practices into local site network builds
- Collaborate with the IT Security team
To succeed in the Network Engineer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different infrastructure teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in Wireless LAN Network, Cisco systems,Voice communication system, Network monitoring and management applications
- IP address management, routing management, subnetting, VLAN management
- Personal qualities like leadership, coaching and mentoring is advantageous
- Certified in CCNA, CCNP is necessary
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a progressive engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed