Desktop Support Engineer (L1~L3)
Salary SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Park (R1660125)
Date posted 31 January 2017
A leading global investment firm is looking for a L2/L3 Desktop Support Engineer in Singapore to look after the administration and management of the office’s desktop systems.
About the Desktop Support Engineer (L1~L3) Role:
In this role, you will provide L2/L3 end user helpdesk support, onsite & remote support for all office users in Singapore.
- Provide a first-class service in all aspects of desktop and LAN support, to include PC hardware and software, LANs, Blackberry and printers.
- Respond to pages or phone calls regarding outages and systems emergency after normal operational hours and weekends if called upon
- Ensure that all phases of help desk support are properly coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked and resolved
- Maintain responsibility for the development, maintenance and integrity of help desk software
To succeed in this Infrastructure & Desktop Support Engineer role, you should have at least five years' experience in managing infrastructure systems and providing end-user helpdesk support.
- Excellent experience in providing L1 to L3 Helpdesk Support experience in Financial Service sector
- Strong technical experience in the following technologies and ability to administrate and configure them:
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server & Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Project)
- Cisco call manager/phones
- Must be able to work independently and be responsible to schedule resolution times with customers prior to resolving incidents and requests by desktop visits
- Some exposure to IP Phones and BT turrets preferred
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies
This leading global Investment firm is a market leader across a broad range of asset classes. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment within career progression opportunities.
If you are a talented and focused L2/L3 Desktop Support Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660125 Sarah Park