APAC Messaging Specialist
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 12 January 2017
An exciting APAC Messaging Specialist job has just become available at one of the most sought after IT services firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Regional Infrastructure Manager as part of the global infrastructure/CTO organisation, this role is for a messaging specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the APAC Messaging Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad messaging development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside your team members.
- Email solutions and associated services, including: mimecast, sendmail, exchange 2007, exchange 2010, DR replication, journaling, cryoserver, email recovery, email flow and blackberry/Good Servers.Set service strategy for email solutions and ensure service design and delivery fulfil business requirements
- Design, build configure and install the functional aspects of email services
- Take responsibility for service performance across all offices in the region
- Provide subject matter expertise and research new technologies/techniques relevant to the technical scope
- Manage the design, installation, and hand over infrastructure systems to operations, and provide the required quality design and support documentation and maintenance guidelines
- Input to capacity planning to enable strategic growth/scale of IT
- Performance tuning to ensure equipment is functioning smoothly and to maximum productivity
- Set policies for asset management of all relevant hardware, provide instruction to operations team
- Ensure solid backup strategies for each service and ensure that these are properly tested before transition to service operations
To succeed in in the APAC Messaging Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Undergraduate degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or Management Information Systems (MIS) discipline
- Excellent technical understanding of:
- Microsoft operating systems/advanced networking/Office suite, packaging, deployment & scripting
- Windows 2003/8 server, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Microsoft Active Directory, Powershell, IIS, Java Script, VB Script
- Strong proficiency in the company's technology within the technical scope
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to explain complex terminology and initiatives in straightforward terms to various audiences
- Ability to research and interpret technology trends
- Ability to articulate requirements to third parties and sound negotiation skills
- Good planning skills and a structured thought process
- Ability to think clearly and make correct decisions under extreme pressure
This IT Services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed