Linux System Lead (Japan Market)
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 02 December 2016
An exciting Linux System Lead (Japan Market) job has just become available at one of the most respected IT firms based in Singapore.
About the Linux System Lead (Japan Market) role:
In this critical role you will be responsible to manage the IT firm's Japan clients infrastructure in the region delivering the highest quality of service alongside the counterparts from the other regions.
- Supervise the operation and maintenance activities of System Infrastructure in the customer's test requirements
- Control the problem management situation in the customer's test environment
- Supervise the operation and maintenance activities of System Infrastructure in the customer's production environment
- Control the problem management situation in the customer's production environment
- Report to the customer lead about the maintenance activities and incident handling
To succeed in the Linux System Lead (Japan Market) job, you will need to have hands on experience in VMware and Redhat and cooperatively with teams across the borders.
- 5 years working experience in implementing RHEL or Windows Server
- 3 years working experience in implementing VMware environment
- 3 years working experience in the mission-critical projects
- Certification in one or more of the followings: LIPC Lv2, VCP, ITIL
- Ability to speak in Japanese language will be advantageous as you will need to work with Japanese-speaking clients
This IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but they are focused on developing and their training their people to the highest standard.
If you driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed