Senior Manager - Infrastructure
Salary SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month + Performance Bonus, Insurance
Consultant Sarah Park (R1660125)
Date posted 22 November 2016
A leading global leading insurance company has a Senior Manager - Infrastructure job in Singapore. In this job, you will be a a key member of the Regional IT team responsible for overall IT Infrastructure vision, architecture, plan, solution, IT security compliance, Infrastructure operation and support.
About the Senior Manager - Infrastructure role:
You will develop, explore, and advise infrastructure management related matters to CIO and provide support for peers in systems and operations, PMO and business relations across Asia region.
- Develop, implement and oversee strategic IT infrastructure architecture changes to meet business goals and objectives
- Manage Asia region IT infrastructure team with direct and indirect reports, including recruitment, staff development and performance management
- Coordinate all relevant internal or external resources (staff, services and processes) and service level to meet business requirement, and manage IT Infrastructure budgets
- Oversee IT security for the business, and work with risk and compliance teams to meet regulatory requirements
- Oversee and ensure that disaster recovery plans and processes are in place and tested regularly
- Oversee the management of infrastructure incidents to minimise business impact and protect company assets and reputation
You should have at least 12 years of relevant working experience with at least 4 years in similar capacity managing medium to large scale projects in the infrastructure space.
- Good IT architecture knowledge across various infrastructure technologies (virtualisation, storage, network, security)
- Strong program/project management, budget management, resource management
- Outstanding communication skill and presentation skills to manage stakeholders and Senior IT management
- High degree of initiative, dependability and able to work with little supervision
- Professional certifications like CISSP, PMP, ITIL is desired
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work related experience
This leading global insurance company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Senior Manager - Infrastructure seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660125 Sarah Park