Senior Desktop Engineer
Salary Shared Performance Bonus
Consultant Sarah Park (R1660125)
Date posted 21 November 2016
A leading global long term investment firm is looking for a Senior Desktop Engineer in Singapore. In this job, you will provide strong desktop and end-user engineering expertise to ensure a robust and technically advanced computing environment within the company.
About the Senior Desktop Engineer role:
You will be be a key member working with the Head of IT Helpdesk to ensure high quality and consistent 24/7 IT business support globally
- L2/L3 Support Enterprise Desktop Applications (e.g. Windows MS Exchange) and Apple iOS mobile devices
- Ensure the security of the end-user IT environment is maintained at the highest possible level in accordance with the IT security policy and standards
- Develop and maintain standards for workstation images, mobility platforms, hardware evaluation and computer management tools
- Train and manage the internal and outsourced IT Helpdesk teams in maintaining a high level of technical knowledge and service delivery
- Involvement in the delivery of infrastructure projects
You should have at least 7 years of relevant hands-on experience, managing and take ownership of resolving complex issues escalated from the team.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science in a reputable university
- Excellent hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge across application support, Microsoft Windows Desktop Support and Services, Apple iOS, including Active Directory and other desktop-related technologies
- Formal training and experience in a recognised service delivery model (e.g. ITIL) and use of IT service management tools
- Good track record of success in desktop engineering in a 24/7 IT helpdesk environment and delivering first class technical customer service
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment in meeting deadlines without compromising on details and accuracy
- Good people skills to work collaboratively with colleagues and vendors
This leading global investment firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Senior Desktop Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660125 Sarah Park