Infrastructure & Desktop Support Engineer
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Cheryl Oh (R1551418)
Date posted 04 November 2016
A leading global insurance group is looking for an Infrastructure & Desktop Support Engineer to look after the entire IT operations in Singapore, by providing end-user desktop support and operational support in a range of Infrastructure technologies across the APAC region.
About the Infrastructure & Desktop Support Engineer Role:
In this role, you will provide L2/L3 end user helpdesk support, onsite support for all Singapore users, and remote support for APAC users.
- Capture and log incidents and service requests from users and provide first-class service to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Support other infrastructure such as Servers, Storage, Network, Virtualization and effectively liaise with vendors for any escalated issues
- Assist in the design and support and implementation of IT systems with new business projects
- Identify areas of service improvement and ensure these are actioned as part of Service Improvement Plans
To succeed in this Infrastructure & Desktop Support Engineer role, you should have at least eight years' experience in managing infrastructure systems and providing end-user helpdesk support.
- Excellent experience in providing L2 and L3 Helpdesk Support experience for corporate desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and other core corporate applications
- Strong technical experience in the following technologies and ability to administrate and configure them:
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Servers & Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server
- Microsoft Active Directory (Group Policy)
- HP Blade Servers
- Cisco based WAN/LAN technologies
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Citrix Presentation Servers
- SQL Server 2008
- Experience of software development life cycles, and delivering project-based support
- Ability to delivery working solutions on time with high levels of quality, and act on initiative with minimal reliance on others
- Ability to multitask and take complete ownership of problems and resolving them
This top global insurance firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Infrastructure and Desktop Support Specialist seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551418 Cheryl Lynn Oh