Network Operations Lead
Salary SGD130000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Cheryl Oh (R1551418)
Date posted 02 November 2016
A leading global investment management firm is looking for a Network Operations Lead in Singapore to manage a team of Network Engineers whilst handling high level network issues within the APAC region.
About the Network Operations Lead Role:
In this role, you will lead the team to effectively be the Level 3 escalation point for all network incidents.
- Ensure effective daily management of LAN and WAN environments, including problem resolution, performance troubleshooting and monitoring
- Oversee network operations by value-adding and proposing how the network infrastructure can be constantly enhanced to be optimal from a strategic standpoint
- Demonstrate commitment and ownership on a regional and global basis towards a diverse set of stakeholders
- Maintain and document IP addressing, diagrams and network segmentation, and deliver and maintain standards, procedures, best practices and documentation
- Maintain Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery plans for Network (Data, Voice and Video)
To succeed in this role, you should have at least 10 years' experience in Network Operations and at least 3 years' experience leading a Network team.
- Strong technical expertise with the following Networking Technologies:
- Routing & switching: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VTP, STP, VPC, OTV
- Firewalls: Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper
- Proxies: Bluecoat, Riverbed
- Excellent hands-on experience with Voice technologies, such as Cisco CUCM and Microsoft Lync
- Knowledge of Video Conferencing solutions such as Polycom DMA/RMX, Acano, Cisco
- Strong working experience with external vendors and service providers
- Professional certifications in CCIE/CCNP/CCNA/CCDP
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced mission-critical environment
This leading investment management firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Network Operations Lead seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551418 Cheryl Lynn Oh