Senior Reporting Consultant
Consultant Felicity Burrows (R1984582)
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-08-04 it singapore SG SGD 8000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top pharmaceutical companies in South East Asia and South Korea (SEASK) region is looking for a Senior Reporting Consultant to join their team.
About the Senior Reporting Consultant Role:
In this role, you will provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet requirements and are consistent with current standards and processes.
- QilkView/Tableau design and construction
- Implement QilkView/Tableau reports based on Technical Design
- Write functions, packages, procedures, triggers and views in PL/SQL if require for performance tuning
- Perform Unit System and User Acceptance testing and perform Data Validation for all the reports and dashboards generated from various database sources
The successful candidate should have qualified technical background and development experience mainly in BI/DW project.
- Must be senior level consultant (Preferably 10+ years) with some experience as Team Lead
- 8+ years of experience in architecture, development, and deployment of information delivery systems with extensive focus on Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence under a high pressure
- Able to work flexibly to take conference call and work with partners in different time zones
- Familiar with report development process
- Project experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferable, especially CRM/marketing
- Sales Area knowledge
- Strong knowledge in designing and developing Data marts, Data warehouse using Multi-dimensional models such as Snow Flake and Star Schema
- Expertise in customising Dashboards/Reports using Java, Java Script, jQuery APIs, Web services and third party plugins like Nprinting
- Strong Database experience in Oracle, Exasol etc.
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal competencies along with detail orientated and problem solving skills in the technology arena and able to communicate with business in business terms
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
The successful Senior Reporting Consultant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Apply today for a chance to take on this exciting role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984582 Felicity Burrows