Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 trade-and-services Singapore SG SGD 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Price Analyst role has just become available at one of the leading global energy trading companies based in Singapore.
About the Price Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, as a team-oriented player who has experience in pricing area, you will Work with users to resolve any pricing or trade valuation issues coming from prices.
- Understanding and monitoring of price loading activities into CTRM systems
- Running and debugging spreadsheets to ensure price load process completes successfully
- Improve the night cycle process to automate as much manual work as possible
- Work with development team to automate repeated manual tasks
The successful Price Analyst will need to have good knowledge of and experience in the pricing industry.
- Understanding of databases and SQL knowledge
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Excel and VBA development
- Strong mathematical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Development experience using 3rd party libraries in Excel is advantage
- Years of expertise in the pricing area
- Understands commodity market and able to identify trends
- Knows how to construct a forward curve
- Should be able to support team members in different geographical regions
- Knowledge of other programming languages is advantage
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Price Analyst role is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee