Senior Manager Finance Applications
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 travel-and-tourism 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Senior Manager Finance Applications job has just become available in an established travel company based in Singapore.
About the Senior Manager Finance Applications Role:
In this role, you will work collaboratively with the APAC business partners to ensure that staff are proactively engaged with business process transformation, redesign and earn IT a status of a valued business partner. You will also have to work very closely with global functional and development leads for managing finance development team to deliver applications for both APAC as well as global projects.
You will also be required to provide leadership and focus around project execution by managing the SDLC using actionable performance metrics and Equinix IT established project management methodologies to meet budget, scope, and schedule goals.
- Partner with APAC and global business stakeholders to develop and re-engineer business processes, develop IT roadmaps and define regional application architecture
- Participate in all APAC and global IT initiatives as applicable
- Participate in program planning (business requirement, phasing strategy and planning, vendor evaluation, RFP, etc)
- Manage resources within the Application Delivery team and engage with other global IT teams (Business Systems Analysts and Application Developers) to deliver IT-based business application solutions in support of Japan business functions
- Supervise and professionally develop a team of 30 (including contractors)
- Coordinate and integrate application development from external IT and third-party managed services partners as necessary
- Coordinate and prioritise the activities of resources to enable progress on multiple, concurrent high priority projects
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation to ensure identification of and response to business technology requirements
- Facilitate communication within the applications and business team to ensure strong teamwork and continuous awareness of priorities and individual accountability to projects
- Participate in the definition, champion and enforce the use of portfolio and project management, software development, change, QA, and release management processes, consistent with the standards established by IT
- Coordinate development, testing and integration activity on projects
- Manage the allocation and scheduling of team resources to the Production Support area as needed to support business processes
To succeed in this Senior Manager Finance Applications role, you should have a solid understanding of CRM and ERP business processes supporting the high-tech or services sectors and have a proven track record of leading these functional business areas with business process re-engineering and mid to large-scale IT deployment initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Engineering; master’s degree preferred
- 10 years' experience leading and managing post-sales enterprise software implementation projects
- Outstanding on-site, customer-facing skills (communication, project management, relationship building, etc.) and a deep sense of urgency in delivering to customer requirements, paired with an acute ability to understand customer needs/pain points and define solutions
- Extensive and broad supply chain knowledge, including supply chain best practices and metrics covering all core aspects of supply chain (demand, supply, manufacturing, inventory, order management, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise IT and software, including ERP (Oracle and SAP), cloud/SaaS, security, mobile, BI, planning systems and execution systems
- Familiarity with supply chain, logistics, and planning software - specifically, SAP and best-of-breed such as JDA, Kinaxis, etc.
- Must have experience in both AI and supply chain solution architecture and with agile project work/scrum methodologies
- Experience writing proposals and SOWs
- Proven ability to successfully manage technical team members
- Ability to travel globally
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or CPG vertical is an added bonus
This is a leading online travel company that needs no introduction. If you see synergy in the requirements listed above and your experience, this Senior Manager Finance Applications role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit