Java Developer x8
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5800 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2019-12-12 it Singapore SG SGD 4500 5800 5800 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Java Developer x8 job has become available at a IT Services firm in Singapore.
About the Java Developer Role:
In this role, you will analyse, design, develop and maintain IT applications, including documentation and post-implementation customer support.
- Analyse, design, programme, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings
- Analyse requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/programme specifications
- Update system documentation
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements
- Any other duties as and when assigned
To succeed in this Java Developer x8 role, you must be a self-motivated and determined individual with strong programming skills.
- Possess good experience developing Java EE web application and Java UI frameworks
- Certifications in Java, Java EE etc preferred
- Some project leading experience in IT will be an added advantage
- Three to five years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming with knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Java, Java EE, Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis, Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series, JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ESB, Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in Singapore. They are a trusted partner to governments and businesses globally. For 30 years, the Group has partnered with customers to innovate sustainable world-class solutions, products and services in Trade Facilitation, eJudiciary and Digital Government, enabling digital transformation that positively impact lives and communities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Java Developer x8 role.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768414 Stephanie Tan