Technical Solution Architect
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nirosha Xavier (R1981670)
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Technical Solution Architect job opportunity has become available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the Technical Solution Architect Role:
The candidate will be responsible for the the design, development, and execution of the solution implementation while being hands-on in building the applications. You will report to the VP of Technology and work closely with the development, testing, project management, business analysis teams.
- Understand objectives from stakeholders and translate their needs into technical specifications
- Manage and executive the full software development life cycle (SDLC) for the implementation and enhancements of new solutions
- Perform design and implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface and other characteristics of the applications
- Manage code repositories and testing environments
- Apply architecture and design patterns
- Collaborate with development, testing, business analysis, project management, and production support teams
- Vendor management to ensure the deliverable are of desired quality
- Champion Agile best practices, processes, and tools
To succeed in this Technical Solution Architect job, you will need to have at least five to eight years' experience working on large-scale development projects with a keen eye for architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or equivalent
- At least five years' relevant experience in hands-on programming using Core Java on a Spring framework
- Proficient in NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, XML, and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with AWS
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting abilities
This financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Solution Architect job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier