Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 it Singapore SG SGD 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Software Developer job has just become available at a leading broadcast/media firm in Singapore.
About the Software Developer Role:
The candidate will be responsible for developing innovative solutions and applications across the firm. You will be working with a team of four other developers alongside the business resources.
- Assist in the daily support functions and ensure smooth systems operations
- Assist in vendor management and ensure timely resolution
- Conduct business surveys and analyse business processes in totality to derive holistic solutions for data distribution, analytics and business reporting that benefit business and operations
- Assist in planning proactively and project management of projects assigned
- Coordinate system integration testing and user acceptance testing with vendors, internal IT team and TV business users for deliverables and provide workable solutions to support business processes
- Develop reports, middleware and interfaces based on business/operation needs and requirements
- Assist in documenting business/operational requirements, technical design and solutions and interface requirements
- Work in collaboration with teams within the project to attain common goals and timeline
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work well in teams, possess good communication skills and have a good learning attitude.
- Degree in information systems, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or equivalent
- Work experience in database administration or data analytic in MS SQL or Oracle DB (e.g. data mining, text mining, operations research, revenue management, etc.)
- Architectural exposure and experience in using integration tools (Dell Boomi , Oracle SOA Suite, Informatica, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming languages and ability to develop/support software in Java, C#, VB.net in J2EE or .net technology
- Hands-on experience with report development tools (Power BI, Crystal Report, Jasper Report or BI Publisher)
- Basic knowledge of big data technologies and digital tracing
- Comprehensive understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends
- Industry experience is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
This global media services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Software Developer job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768414 Stephanie Tan