C# Full Stack Developer
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nirosha Xavier (R1981670)
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it Singapore Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent C# Full Stack Developer job has just become available at a leading global professional services firm in Singapore.
About the C# Full Stack Developer Role:
The candidate will be responsible for developing innovative solutions and applications across the firm. You will be working with a team of highly experienced technologists alongside the business resources.
- Develop innovative solutions for web-based and cloud-based applications across multiple frameworks
- Strive to push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation, prototyping, and creative thinking
- Liaise with wider development teams, data analytics teams, and internal/external stakeholders
- Champion best practices and the continuous improvement of the products, processes, and tools
- Own and lead delivery of major components and application needs
To succeed in the C# Full Stack Developer job, you will need to have at least five to seven years of experience working on .Net frameworks on highly scalable applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or equivalent
- Hands-on development of .Net frameworks: C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Core, Web API
- Proficient in single-page applications (SPA) and front-end technologies namely AngularJS, Material Design, and Bootstrap
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSMS, and T-SQL
- Proficient in software implementation and design best practices such as design patterns, DI containers, and unit testing
- A keen interest in the financial services and insurance industry is a plus
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting abilities
This global professional services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting C# Full Stack Developer job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier