Mobile Application Developer
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nirosha Xavier (R1981670)
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it Singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Mobile Application Developer job opportunity has become available at a leading professional services firm based in Singapore.
About the Mobile Application Developer Role:
The candidate will be responsible for building scalable and high-quality mobile applications using React Native across both iOS and Android. You will be working with a team of highly experienced technologists alongside the business resources.
- Design, develop and prototype mobile applications across both phone and tablet usage
- Manage and execute the full application life cycle for the implementation and enhancements of new solutions from concept, design, build, deploy, test, release, and support
- Write and maintain documentations across all features
- Collaborate with full stack developers and designers to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Champion best-practices and the continuous improvement of the products, processes, and tools
- Own and lead delivery of major components and application needs
To succeed in the Mobile Application Developer job, you will need to have at least four to six years of experience working on high quality mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or equivalent
- Possess extensive knowledge and experience of mobile application development
- A portfolio of your released mobile applications on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Good knowledge in cross-platform application development such as React Native or Ionic
- Highly experience in Swift or Java programming
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Proficient in writing automated tests and testing frameworks such as Appium, XCTest, or TestFlight
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking such as Alamofire, Axios, or Retrofit
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting abilities
This global professional services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Mobile Application Developer job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier