Full Stack Software Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Elijah Underhill (R1980880)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 it Singapore 190 Middle Road, Fortune Centre SG SGD 90000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding tech start up is looking for talented, passionate Software Engineers in Singapore to harness artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to build large scale, meaningful products.
About the Full Stack Software Engineer Role:
Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering, you will focus harnessing emerging technologies and an understanding of data structures and algorithms to build products. You will tackle complex problems and create big data solutions, building scalable platforms across a variety of products and platforms.
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
- Evaluating and optimising code to maximise performance
- Building reusable codes or frameworks
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Writing elegant, readable and well-documented code
- Working closely with the project management and engineering teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products by leveraging modern frameworks such as React
- Collaborating with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
To succeed in this Full Stack Software Engineer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, project management teams and across business functions to develop first-in-class products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other relevant fields. Alternatively, the company will consider if you have strong working experience
- Strong programming experience
- Excellent understanding of the software development cycle and Agile development practices
- A good understanding of relational databases and SQL
This fast-growing IT start up is focused on extracting meaning from big data. The business landscape is becoming increasingly interconnected, and information is growing at an exponential pace. This bring about complexity and endless possibilities like never before. Every industry has their own unique challenges and the inaccuracy of data and analysis often brings flawed conclusions. Corporate intelligence is evolving, and companies like this one are the catalysts.
If you are a passionate technologist and full stack software engineer with an eye for detail and a desire to bridge the gap between business intelligence and information systems, and making meaning of it all, great career progression awaits in this Full Stack Software Engineer role.
Apply today to explore this new Full Stack Software Engineer opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980880 Elijah Underhill