Back End Developer
Salary SGD66000 - SGD102000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elijah Underhill (R1980880)
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 it Singapore 21 Kallang Avenue SG 339412 SGD 66000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Back End Developer job has just become available at a highly respected IT consulting and services company based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the Technical Lead and works with a dynamic team of technical professionals across a variety of domains - fintech, blockchain and beyond.
About the Back End Developer Role:
As a Back End Developer, your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end, and definition and maintenance of the central database. You will also be responsible for integrating front end elements built by your co-workers into a variety of applications. Therefore, a good understanding of front end technologies is a major plus.
- Build web services and web applications, primarily in PHP
- Integrate UI created by our front end developers with server-side logic
- Build highly secure, reliable, fast and scalable web applications
- Apply best practices in software design to build reusable code, tools and libraries
- Implementation of database schemas
- Identify and implement solutions to complex and large scale back end infrastructure
- Work closely with project managers, front end developers and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of high performing products
To succeed in this Back End Developer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior development teams and management, with a keen eye for detail and strong desire to achieve best results.
- Strong experience working with MVC Frameworks such as Laravel (must), Symfony, CakePHP, Zend and CodeIgniter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Git Flow
- Experience in caching servers such as memcached and Redis
- Basic server management in Linux (Ubuntu and/or CentOS)
- Experience in test driven development (TDD) environments and the use of unit testing suites
- Development in MacOS environments
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation, working with a variety of clients in multiple industries and domains. From fintech to blockchain, pharmaceuticals to med-tech, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills and experience to grow a diverse project portfolio and work in a fast-paced, dynamic and high-performing engineering environment.
If you are a driven, dynamic and passionate technologist, with a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great learning and growth opportunities and a chance to expand your project portfolio await the right person in this exciting and unique Back End Developer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980880 Elijah Underhill