Full Stack Developer
Salary SGD6000 - SGD10000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nirosha Xavier (R1981670)
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 it Singapore SG SGD 6000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Full Stack Developer job has become available at a leading capital market company in Singapore.
About the Full Stack Developer Role:
The candidate will be responsible for the the design, development, and implementation of systems that support the trade life cycle and investment solutions. You will report to the Development Lead and work collaboratively with the wider technology team and multidisciplinary teams from front-office to back-office.
- Develop systems that support the trade life cycle and investment solutions
- Strive to push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation, prototyping, and creative thinking
- Automate testing and deployment using continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Perform design and implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface and other characteristics of the application
- Liaise with wider development teams, data analytics teams, and internal/external stakeholders
- Champion Agile best practices, processes and tools
To succeed in this Full Stack Developer job, you will need to have at least three to five years of experience working on large-scale or enterprise-level solutions across full stack development.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or equivalent
- Experience in SQL and stored procedures using MSSQL or Oracle
- Experience in utilising Agile/Scrum process to develop large-scale systems
- Knowledge of asset classes such as FX, equity, futures and options, fixed income, derivatives, and OTC products is desirable
- Able to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting abilities
This capital market company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Full Stack Developer job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier