FX Java Developer
Salary SGD8000 - SGD11000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nirosha Xavier (R1981670)
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 8000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive FX Java Developer job opportunity has become available at a global investment bank in Singapore.
About the FX Java Developer Role:
The candidate will be responsible for the the design and development of the electronic trading platforms within the bank and work concurrently with the trading team. You will report to the Development Lead and work closely with the wider development and front office teams in Singapore.
- Partner with trading and quantitative researchers to capture requirement and propose design and implementation
- Involved in the design, development, code optimisation across the server-side development with a strong emphasis on performance optimisation of multithreaded applications
- Impact the architecture, standards, and design of key product initiatives for applications in Java services
- Providing level three support to the trading desk, helping investigations and analysis
- Able to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
To succeed in the FX Java Developer job, you will need to have at least five to eight years of experience working on Core Java development across high frequency and low latency applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or equivalent
- At least five years of relevant experience in Core Java development in a multithreaded environment
- Experience with FIX messaging protocol is advantageous
- Good understanding of financial products such as FX, fixed income, etc.
- Able to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting abilities
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FX Java Developer job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier