Full Stack Developer
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nirosha Xavier (R1981670)
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 insurance Singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Full Stack Developer job opportunity has become available at a leading insurance company based in Singapore.
About the Full Stack Developer Role:
The candidate will be responsible for the the design, development, and implementation of web applications and scaling new products. You will report to the Development Lead and work collaboratively with the wider development and data analytics team.
- Development of web applications and end-to-end microservices APIs using modern frameworks
- Strive to push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation, prototyping, and creative thinking
- Automate testing and deployment using continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Perform design and implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface and other characteristics of the application
- Liaise with wider development teams, data analytics teams, and internal/external stakeholders
- Champion Agile best practices, processes, and tools
To succeed in the Full Stack Developer job, you will need to have at least three to five years of experience working on large-scale or enterprise-level solutions across full stack development.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or equivalent
- Experience in modern distributed databases: RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL)/NoSQL (MongoDB)/Cloud Native (DynamoDB)
- Experience in public cloud deployments: AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience in utilising Agile/Scrum process to develop large-scale systems
- Experience in building RESTful APIs, cloud-native microservices, orchestration layers
- Able to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting abilities
This global insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Full Stack Developer job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier