Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Mike Carroll
Date posted 14 July 20192019-07-14 2019-09-12 it Singapore AXA Tower, 8 Shenton Way #39-03/08 SG SGD 48000 68000 68000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading tech company in Singapore is now hiring a QA Engineer to support the development of their suite of mobile apps.
About the QA Engineer Role:
As a QA Engineer you will work in a talent-rich environment, in a culture dedicated to producing the best suite of mobile and lifestyle applications on the market. You will guide the development team in delivering high quality products across a range of high-growth divisions, meaning plenty of travel opportunities region-wide. You will also perform A/B testing and perform carefully documented logging of click-stream events for the business critical area of the application.
- Work with the team to deliver high quality, fault-resistant systems across different platforms
- Develop and execute testing automation scripts
- Lead the test automation for products across Web, Android, iOS and Backend
- Configure CICD setups to for the team to imbue confidence to push through changes
- Screen code changes to maintain high levels of platform quality
- Coordinate across teams to inform stakeholders of platform defects and fixes
To succeed in the role of QA Engineer, you must be able to thrive in a talent-rich environment with a high-growth trajectory. Your work will ensure the quality of a platform that is rapidly expanding and attracting new users who should be consistently delighted by the experience across our suite of web applications.
- At least four years of experience in quality automation across web, mobile and API testing
- Experience with both manual and automation testing
- Extremely familiar with testing frameworks
- Strong Java fundamentals
- Keen eye for details and consistency
- Familiarity with Linux
- Awareness of performance and security testing procedures
This company is now one of the fastest growing startups and innovators in Singapore. They already support millions of users in their everyday lives in any number of ways, all at the touch of a handphone. The company is highly committed to building the best mobile applications on the market, meaning you will be working alongside some of the best engineering talent around.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your IT career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting QA Engineer job.
Apply today or call me on +65 62286024 to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Mike Carroll