Salary Market aligned
Consultant Mike Carroll
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 it Singapore SG SGD 48000 78000 78000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the fastest growing tech companies in Singapore is now hiring an iOS Engineer to join in the development of their suite of popular applications. If you are a talented developer with at least four years of experience developing scalable iOS apps in a fast-paced environment, this could be the ideal role for you.
About the iOS Engineer Role:
As an iOS engineer, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the application design and functionality. The platform you develop will continue to deliver a sublime user experience, at scale, with a high fault tolerance. You will understand how users navigate the application and present ideas to build even more delightful experiences around the user. You will help streamline the application for new users and make the platform’s growing number of services accessible for high adoption. You will also work collaboratively across teams to enhance the growing number of services the application provides.
• Design and build a highly stable and scalable mobile application
• Enhance the existing platform in a rapidly evolving environment
• Problem solve quickly, on newly emerging problems and concepts
• Contribute to the growth of the platform by constantly looking to adapt new technologies and methods
• Form a close partnership with product management to mould the feature roadmap
• Demonstrate leadership for the team in building towards a culture of excellence
• Work seamlessly with DevOps, Design and Backend teams to execute the roadmap
• Communicate effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment.
To succeed in the role of iOS Software Engineer, you must be able to thrive in a talent-rich environment and collaborate across multiple verticals, each with their own technical challenges.
• Minimum four years of hands-on experience developing large-scale iOS applications
• Demonstrable hands-on experience in Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK
• Understanding of internal implementation of programming
• Code writing excellence - your experience will help improve the standard across the teams
• Experience with Agile methodologies and test driven development
• Ability to understand and implement continuous integration and continuous delivery principles
• A real enthusiasm to tackle emerging challenges at the cutting edge of consumer mobile technology
This company is now one of the fastest growing startups and innovators in Singapore. Their application already supports millions of users in their everyday lives in any number of ways, all at the touch of a mobile phone. The company is highly committed to building the best mobile applications on the market, meaning you will be working alongside some of the best engineering talent around. This startup has the strong financial backing to continue its growth across the region. In addition to its transformative impact, this company is committed to spreading a positive social change through its innovations and technology.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your IT career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting iOS Engineer job.
Apply today or call me on +65 62286024 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Mike Carroll