Android Software Engineer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Mike Carroll
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 it Singapore Hmlet HQ 7C, Boon Tat Street SG 069614 SGD 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Android Software Engineer role has just become available at one of the fastest growing startups in Singapore. You will drive the development of a new platform that supports the growth of a new breed of lifestyle and real estate spaces across APAC. This is a chance to be part of a revolutionary business with an international presence.
About the Android Software Engineer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing the Android application that serves as the way the community digitally manages their household and lifestyle: featuring live chat, digital payments and social networking elements. This is a chance to start development at the early stage of an application that will grow with the company.
You will be expected to deliver the highest quality service in a fast-paced, high growth environment. If you thrive in a startup and enjoy building scalable, user-driven applications then this is the role for you.
• Work closely with the design team and the product owner to develop new platform features
• Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI / CD) as well as other automated and manual testing
• Develop a highly scalable environment to build additional features and accommodate a growing user base
• Continuously pitch in with your knowledge and contribute to the development of a growing team
• Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies
To succeed in this role of Android Software Engineer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across a fast-paced and diverse team in Singapore.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related fields
• Adept with modern android technologies including RxJava, Kotlin
• Libraries: Dagger 2 (DI), RxJava 2, Retrofit, Butterknife
• Experience building large scale product applications that accomodate for a fast growing user base
• History creating intuitive UX / UI experiences in popular mobile applications
• Architecture and Design Pattern: MVP and MVVM
• Understanding of several architectural approaches, including security, data storage and caching
• Tenacity to thrive in a fast, startup environment
This venture-backed company has just received an additional round of funding and is looking to continue its growth into international markets by revolutionising the lifestyle and real estate industry. Now present in four countries across the region (and growing) they are building out their digital platforms to further improve the experience of their high-growth user base.
If this role is of interest to you, apply today or call me at 62286024 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Mike Carroll