Full Stack Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Mike Carroll
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 it Singapore 100 Pasir Panjang Rd SG 118518 SGD 45000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Full Stack Developer job has just become available at one of the most respected health research startups based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Product Manager, this is a role for a developer who wants to get hands-on producing global scale web and mobile applications.
About the Full Stack Developer Role:
In this business critical IT role you will be responsible for developing a suite of new mobile and web applications behind a rapidly growing platform of popular health care services here in Singapore.
As a key part of the project development team, you will be responsible for building apps that help millions of users worldwide better manage their health and well-being.
This is a chance to play a pivotal role across the whole SDLC of upcoming projects. You'll also be a large part of the ecosystem behind one of the world's most popular health care applications.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to produce technical requirements
- Work closely with Designers, Data Scientists and the back-end team to enhance existing applications
- Rapidly deploy new features for our users as well as clients, including build, iterate, testing
- Improve the stability of our existing web back-end services
- Monitor and optimise user experience and performance of web projects
To succeed in this role you will need to have the ability to work effectively with the product and technical team. You will be passionate about user experience and delivering the highest quality work in a highly diverse environment.
- Strong experience in VueJS, Django, Falcon, and Python
- Experience with SQL DB's, writing custom queries and designing schemas
- Understanding of the impact of that your technical choices and decision have on the product
- Previous experience working with MVC frameworks, VueJS and Rest APIs
- Experience with mobile application development is a plus
This venture-backed company is recognised as a leader in their field of health care research and consumer applications. This is a demanding role that requires you take ownership of large parts of the SDLC and new POCs.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Full Stack Developer role.
Apply today or call +65 6228 6024 to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Mike Carroll