Digital Lead Developer
Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A Digital Lead Developer has just become available in a global bank in Singapore.
About the Digital Lead Developer Role:
You will be in a new team which will act as a Rapid Application Development team taking forward new digital & data solutions from ideas to fruition within the APAC market. Example projects will cover; Data Visualization/Analytics, Distributed Ledger solutions, Client APIs, RPA, Document Digitalisation/OCR, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Provide technical guidance on implementation options and solutions
- Understand system requirements as provided in the requirements document(Business Requirement Document / Functional Specification)/ Technical Design Document
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code as per coding standard guidelines
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Unit test the developed code in the local/development environment
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle including support during System/Integration/UAT testing for bug fixes
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
To succeed in this role, you should have a broad background of development skills from core java and database development skills to more modern and niche development tool-sets. Demonstrable experience of delivering impactful client solutions which provide real business benefit. They require a love for coding, enjoy the challenge of learning new frameworks and applying them innovatively to complex problems.
- More than six years' demonstrated hands on experience on Java, Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL) preferably on Solaris/Linux Platform
- More than eight years' experience designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications
- Working experience in end to end connectivity setup for Secure protocols such as SFTP, HTTPS, AS2
- Comprehensive understanding of and experience with MVC
- Solid grasp of common UI design patterns
- Solid understanding of object oriented principles
- Web Service (REST) experience
- JUnit (or Selenium) experience
- Agile methodologies experience (e.g. SCRUM/KANBAN)
- Continuous integration (bitbucket/ Nexus / Jira / Artifactory etc.)
- Development of Distributed Ledger solutions
- Experience with developing and deploying applications in a container framework such as OpenShift
- Experience with developing and deploying applications using streaming technology lie kafka
- Java 1.7 & above, SQL (Oracle) ,Unix Scripting , Web Services, Java Crypto framework, File transfer protocols such as MQ, SFTP, FTPS
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for technical growth and career development for its employees. It is a people focused organisation which works very hard to ensure a productive, hard working and fun environment for it’s employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Lead Developer role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak