Consultant Elijah Underhill (R1980880)
Date posted 30 March 20192019-03-30 2019-04-29 it Singapore SG 339509 SGD 60000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Sharepoint Developer (24 month contract) job has just become available at a massive global IT consulting and services firm based here in Singapore. Work with a fantastic team of like-minded, technical and results driven people.
About the Sharepoint Developer Role:
In the role of SharePoint Developer (24 month contract), you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing high-quality SharePoint sites for a global IT Consulting and Services company here in Singapore. Combine on-site low level requirements gathering, understanding clients' needs and working with your development and architect team to come up with and provide a viable solution.
- Over five years' work experience with the following languages and tools
- .NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
- Experience developing Web parts or CustomizingSharePoint Portal or WSS
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2016,Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007
- Strong exposure in SharePoint development
- Extensive experience in AJAX,JQuery, SQL
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE (SharePoint Designer)
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Knowledge in workflow engine like K2 will be added advantages
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- MCP, MCAD, MCSD in .NET or equivalent
To succeed in the Sharepoint Developer role, you will need to have creativity and a strong attention to detail, working effectively to tight deadlines.
- Design and code superior technical solutions
- Create well designed, reusable objects
- Create efficient and logical databases for clients
- Create and execute project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards and SharePoint usage
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information appropriately
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
- Develop an understanding of clients' business and suggest effective programming solutions
- Work with and lead a team of developers during the development phase, comprising of both internal developers as well as managing external subcontractors
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong proof-reading skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
This international IT Consulting and Services firm works with a wide array of clients in hundred of sectors. The culture is demanding but if you are the sort of individual that has a confident, can-do attitude and is looking for a place to grow your self personally and professionally, the potential rewards are significant.
Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sharepoint Developer job. If you're the type of individual who loves a challenge and is looking for a dynamic environment to be in, look no further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980880 Elijah Underhill