Full Stack Software Engineer
Consultant Elijah Underhill (R1980880)
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-04-21 travel-and-tourism Singapore SG 068911 SGD 6000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A world-leading travel and tech firm is recruiting a Full Stack Software Engineer in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for building out tools and features, leading business growth and long-standing sustainability with your thousands upon thousands of customers.
About the Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for multiple key product feature components across the platform. Look at things differently and think outside the box - create solutions that challenge the norm to truly make a difference on the final product. You will also have to collaborate with the various tech divisions to ensure absolute development success.
- Multiple key product feature components within the platform
- Collaborate across relevant business units and teams
- Influence engineers around you and challenge your ability to produce the best results
To succeed in this Full Stack Software Engineer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with multiple business functions to ensure the best results. You will be expected to thoroughly dive in to the fine details and deliver a platform that truly works.
- Previous professional experience as a full stack engineer, ideally within product platforms
- Ability to perform tasks such as requirement gathering, systems analysis and project planning
- Use of agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Extremely desirable to have experience in AWS services (e.g. ECS, LAMBDA, etc.)
- Strong understanding of what makes a good product, UX and design
This tech company is at the tip of the iceberg and needs no introduction. They are recognised as the single largest company in travel and tourism. Working with thousands of partners worldwide, their platform is used by over 80m end-users every month. With one of the best working environments in Singapore, you will have everything you need to succeed. Free food, coffees, massages and the likes are but a few of the many perks of joining this massive firm.
If you are a driven, determined, creative and ambitious individual with a strong technical background and desire to make a difference, this role is for you. Don't let this opportunity slip - a fantastic challenge and massive growth await the right person in this exciting Full Stack Software Engineer job.
Apply today to take yourself and your career to the next level.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1980880 Elijah Underhill