Digital Product Manager (APAC)
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-08 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
You will be working on various platform initiatives and consumer features currently in development, as well as building and driving adoption of new user experience features that delight. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, heavily collaborative and iterative environment. S/he will be a master communicator and project manager who brings teams together and drives them towards the singular goal of making the products successful.
About the Digital Product Manager (APAC) role:
Within the UX and CX team, the Discovery sub-team looks to anticipate consumers' needs and connect them with experiences (services or products) that are relevant and useful. In this role, you will be building features for service discovery , merchandising and partner integration on the home screen, and the portfolio includes; Home Page Interactions, Predictive Actions & Discovery features: Developing strategy and capabilities for in-app search including presentation, content and ranking logic with engineering teams in Singapore.
• Collaborate closely with Design, Engineering, User Research and Data teams to shape a customer-focused product vision & strategy, supported by internal and external analysis
• Define and maintain creative, high quality, product roadmaps and specifications
• Secure stakeholder buy-in for the product vision and roadmap
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience and business objectives
• Coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams to design, develop and deliver products to market on time
• Identify, assess, track and resolve issues and risks at multiple levels; including both technical risks and associated business risks
• Minimum 5+ years of product management experience for mobile consumer-facing products
• Proven track record of leading agile development teams that regularly release high-quality iOS and Android applications
• Highly analytical with technical chops
• Strong project management skills and motivational leadership style
• Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business challenges
• Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and collaboration skills - must be able to communicate effectively with engineers, designers and business stakeholders
• Able to operate with high level of independence.
The client has an astute name in industry trusted by larger brands to represent and introduce their product to market, driving international expansion and overall brand dominance.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit