Mobile Developer (Android)
Salary SGD54000 - SGD72000 per annum
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-09 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Mobile Developer (Android) job has just become available at a leading start-up company. This is a permanent position based in the CBD of Singapore.
About the Senior Mobile Developer (Android) Role:
You will be part of a team of dynamic and energetic engineers tasked to create a scalable mobile app platform with heavy algorithms and analytics for users to find and build a community of like-minded people.
- Responsible for the design, development and deployment of Android application for a smart application
- Utilise mobile SDK related to payment platform and integration of third party applications with payment platform
- Enhance and establish mobile personality profiling platform
- End-to-end development and deployment of mobile application to Play Store
- Collaborate with cross functional team to define and design new features
- Discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Participate in development, testing, implementation, and support tasks on application development projects
- Perform development tasks in support of coding new and modified web pages, batch jobs, etc. ranging from simple to medium in terms of complexity
To succeed in the Mobile Developer (Android) role, you should have a proactive mindset with extensive experience in end-to-end mobile development and deployment in a structured environment.
- Degree / Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related filed
- Extensive knowledge in OOP design principle and language
- At least four years' experience with Android development experience with Java, Kotlin, Eclipse IDE, XCode
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
This progressive start up is anything but traditional. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and automy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Mobile Developer (Android) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting