SAP ABAP (HANA) Consultant
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6500 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-01 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new SAP ABAP (HANA) Consultant job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the SAP ABAP (HANA) Consultant Role:
In this business-critical role, you will collaborate closely with a team of developers to build multiple SAP applications for business stakeholders in various domains and optimise codes in HANA. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects based in Singapore and other regions.
- Design and implement enhancements, forms, reports, interfaces and data migration routines using technologies such as ABAP and ABAP objects, SmartForms, SAPScript, AdobeForms, WebServices, etc. and following industry standards
- Create technical specifications and training materials and optimise codes in HANA
- Progress reporting
- Perform and document unit tests, UAT support
- Create effort estimations and change request documents
To succeed in this SAP ABAP (HANA) Consultant role, you should come with solid ABAP programming skills with a wide scope of knowledge in various SAP modules especially in HANA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Have a minimum of five years' SAP ABAP development experience in HANA
- Knowledge of setting up user profiles based on SAP Authorisation including configuring SAP ECC6.0 Financial modules such as General Ledgers, Controlling, Profitability Segment, Account Receivables and Asset Management will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
- Independent worker as well as a team player
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Positive attitude, keen to take on challenges
This company needs no introduction in the global pharmaceutical industry and is currently expanding its team in Singapore. If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved in multiple prestigious projects, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting