Production Support Analyst (1 year direct contract - renewable)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month + variable bonus
Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 01 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Production Support Analyst (1 year direct contract - renewable) job based in Singapore has just become available at a top financial institution. You will be part of the fintech and data analytics team.
About the Production Support Analyst (1 year direct contract - renewable) Role:
You will be part of the enterprise data warehousing team.
- Critical production support for the data teams
- Business support for the trading teams
- Hands-on work with KDB+, the world's fastest time series database
To qualify for this Production Support Analyst (1 year direct contract - renewable) role, you must have at least four years' experience working with application development (C++/Java/Python).
- Hands-on exposure to Unix/Linux systems tools and commands
- Proficiency with databases (SQL/No SQL/MongoDB)
- Exposure to Agile environments as well as test drive development methodologies
- Good English communication skills as this requires stakeholder management in an international setting
The company is a top financial institution recognised globally. This team is a top performing team with a diversified culture.
If you are in production support or application development and would like to get exposure to data analytics, this is the role for you.
Click on the link to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar