Python Developer (12-month rolling contract)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month
Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Python Developer (12-month rolling contract) job based in Singapore has just become available within a global investment bank.
About the Python Developer (12-month rolling contract) Role:
You will be part of the development team within the front office space working closely with the trading floor.
- Software design and research engineering
- Architecture specification as well as project management and implementation
- Stakeholder management within the different vertical businesses
To qualify for this Python Developer (12-month rolling contract) role, you must have at least eight years' experience as a full-stack developer, preferably with some understanding of financial markets.
- Hands-on experience with Python, Java 8, C++, C#, REST, JPA, JMS, Oracle, FIX, GIT, C#
- Exposure and understanding of trading life-cycle and products (fixed income, equities, derivatives, commodities)
- Hands-on experience in multi-threading, low latency, high throughput development
- Passionate about technology
The company is a bank that needs no introduction. If you are a Python Developer with hands-on experience in the financial markets space, this is the role for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar