Sharepoint Developer (12-month contract)
Salary SGD48000 - SGD60000 per annum
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Sharepoint Developer (12-month contract) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading global company.
About the Sharepoint Developer (12-month contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for proactively participating and contributing to group discussions and the functional teams. This is a 12-month renewable contract position based in Singapore.
- Responsible for converting responsive layouts to functional SharePoint sites using Master Pages and page layouts
- Collaborate closely with business personnel to solve daily issues
- Strategically work across various business functions
The successful Sharepoint Developer (12-month contract) will need to have strong integrity and be passionate about technology. You should also come with strong understanding of coding principles of Sharepoint 2013/2016 with knowledge of .NET programming.
- A minimum of four years' development experience in SharePoint Enterprise Edition 2013, 2016
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to produce documentation such as functional specification, technical design documents and preparing use cases
- Good understanding of service applications, including Social Feature API, content management and Search API
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Strong competencies in NET, C#, MS SQL, HTML 5
- Team-oriented and a positive attitude to effectively contribute to a high-performing team
This company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are experienced and want to take on this role as a Sharepoint Developer (12-month contract) in a progressive work environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting