Full Stack Java Developer (Mandarin-speaking)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD11000 per month
Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Full Stack Java Developer (Mandarin-speaking) job based in Singapore has just become available within the regional development team of a global fintech start-up company.
About the Full Stack Java Developer (Mandarin-speaking) Role:
In this role, you will be working on cutting edge technology for payment solutions applications across Southeast Asia.
- Work closely with the team based in China on relaying development information for the SE Asia counterparts
- Full SDLC focused on low latency and server side development for mission critical systems
- Support the continuous improvement of new technologies for the organisation
To qualify for this Full Stack Java Developer (Mandarin-speaking) role, you must have worked in full stack Java development for at least three years.
- Proficiency in Mandarin due to counterparts being based in China and good English communication skills as the team is required to share information with the SE Asia counterparts
- Experience working with Java/J2EE as well as web frameworks development and database development (SQL)
- Hands-on experience with test driven development
The company is a growing fintech firm with a global presence. You will be part of a newly-formed team that will support the growth of the SE Asia region.
If you are a Java developer with proficiency in Mandarin, this Full Stack Java Developer (Mandarin-speaking) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar