Mobile Software Engineer
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new and exciting Mobile Software Engineer job based in Singapore has just become available at top global fintech company.
About the Mobile Software Engineer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for mobile application and mobile platform SDK design and development for a top global fintech company.
- Mobile application development, bug fixing, and application performance improvement
- Develop mobile application based on product requirements, improve usability and user experience
- Research and evaluate new mobile technologies, expanding capabilities, continuous improvement of development efficiency
- Provide internal and external mobile-stack technology workshops, training, and sharing
The successful Mobile Software Engineer will need to have at least three years' experience in mobile client development experience and is able to independently develop and unit test application and SDK modules.
- Savvy in iOS/Android development with a deep understanding of performance optimisation, networking protocols, and memory management
- Solid software engineering background and practical ability in implementing or applying data structures, algorithms, and design patterns in software development
- Familiar with popular open source frameworks and experience in large-scale projects
- Experience in web development is a strong advantage
- Strong ownership and teamwork spirit, meticulous on coding style and documentation
This leading fintech company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Mobile Software Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh